5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grill guard with parking sensors, front camera, and cruise control sensor.

RAMTrkGN

Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm looking for a grill/brush guard that will work on 2021 RAM Longhorn Limited and not intervene with parking sensors, front camera, and cruise control sensor. I was interested in Setina, but the dealer told me that it wouldn't work.
Any recommendation? Personal experience is a +.

Thanks!

tigerflyer

Reaction score
I installed the westin sportsman x on my 2021 1500 laramie. Relocated the front two sensors and am getting stray “false positives” sitting at stoplights and red lights. Dunno why this issue is happening.

N7GZN

Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm looking for a grill/brush guard that will work on 2021 RAM Longhorn Limited and not intervene with parking sensors, front camera, and cruise control sensor. I was interested in Setina, but the dealer told me that it wouldn't work.

Thanks!
I purchased a 2019 Ram with a Westin Sportsman stainless grill guard along with the park assist relocation kit in which the sensors are moved from the lower grill into the grill guard sensor mounts.
While the grill guard was installed, I had no issues with the front park assist operation.
I have since removed the grill guard and returned the truck back to stock.
Note: When installing this particular Westin grill guard, the front tow hooks have to be removed, along with trimming the outer 2-4" of the ends of the lower grill in which gussets are routed to mount the grill guard.
FWIW, I have a Sportsman SS grill guard, mounting brackets and hardware, front park assist sensor relocation brackets, and a modified lower grill panel gathering dust in my garage..
Cheers!

cougharris

Reaction score
Greetings!

Thanks!

Greetings!

Thanks!
Did you solve for? I am starting to look for one too & don't want to have to relocate parking sensors.......

mcipolla2000

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased a 2019 Ram with a Westin Sportsman stainless grill guard along with the park assist relocation kit in which the sensors are moved from the lower grill into the grill guard sensor mounts.
While the grill guard was installed, I had no issues with the front park assist operation.
I have since removed the grill guard and returned the truck back to stock.
Note: When installing this particular Westin grill guard, the front tow hooks have to be removed, along with trimming the outer 2-4" of the ends of the lower grill in which gussets are routed to mount the grill guard.
FWIW, I have a Sportsman SS grill guard, mounting brackets and hardware, front park assist sensor relocation brackets, and a modified lower grill panel gathering dust in my garage..
Cheers!

Have you sold these items? Looking for the same setup.

Mike in Michigan

Users who are viewing this thread