5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

John J

Reaction score
Greetings,
My name is John and I am from central Florida. I have just purchased a 2019 Ram Classic Ecodiesel 4x4 to replace a GMC Canyon. I needed a little bigger truck to pull my 31 foot Coleman Light camper. The camper is 6250# I use a load leveling anti sway hitch. I purchased the truck with 57000 miles, as I am retired and do not drive it much outside towing the camper. I am anxious to take some trips and travel where I would not even try with the Canyon. The wife wants to travel the Blue Ridge Mts. in the Carolinas. this should be a great test for the Ram. I am looking forward to getting questions answered by members that have experienced some of the same issues that I have questions about. Thanks in advance for some great information.

slimchance

Reaction score
Welcome aboard John ... i am sure there are many here who will offer ideas and info for you

Users who are viewing this thread