5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

peek

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I'm Ole, a 40 years old new and first RAM owner from Germany. After my 2019 Audi TT RS got hit for the 2nd time, I decided to get a more massive car - my first RAM! It's a 2022 Limited Night. Me and my wife fell in love with the RAM at our San Francisco trip in April 2023. Of course, here in Germany the RAM isn't a very cheap car, but so far we haven't regretted this decision and look forward to every trip with our big boy.

I'm glad I've found this place to share experience and meet new cool people.

Thanks and take care;
Ole

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck! Are you anywhere near the Audubon?
I'd love to be able to really open mine up.
Also very cool to have another international member,

peek

Reaction score
@Nascar Tommy I guess you mean "Autobahn" (Highway)? Of course. But that isn't really a huge deal with the RAM, VMAX is 170km/h. I know, for non Germans that is crazy fast, but my 2019 Audi TT RS had a VMAX of 290km/h. 😋 To be honest, there is absolutely no need to go that fast and the traffic is most of the time way to high to go that fast. One reason why I sold my Audi.

I hope my English is good enough to understand. 🤔

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Nascar Tommy I guess you mean "Autobahn" (Highway)? Of course. But that isn't really a huge deal with the RAM, VMAX is 170km/h. I know, for non Germans that is crazy fast, but my 2019 Audi TT RS had a VMAX of 290km/h. 😋 To be honest, there is absolutely no need to go that fast and the traffic is most of the time way to high to go that fast. One reason why I sold my Audi.

I hope my English is good enough to understand. 🤔
Yes that's what I meant. You're doing great.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
I love the front plate. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the forum and nice truck.
I wanted to post this exact response. Only thing that would make it better is if it read that way in the rearview mirror when you're coming up on someone😂

peek

Reaction score
Oh guys... I've used the automatic parking assist and he hit another parking Renault Twingo 😢😢😢 under a month and my big boy got the first hit 😢😢

Attachments

• IMG_6691.jpeg
    IMG_6691.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread