5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

WhattheTruck!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! We purchased our first Ram at the beginning of the month and are super excited and looking forward to putting it to good use.

We really weren't in the market for purchasing a truck until early next year, but I had been keeping an eye on inventory, market, features, etc. just to see where things were going. Our criteria was fairly simple (or so I thought...): 6 seat capabilities, fuel efficient (ideally diesel), 4x4, small-ish travel trailer capable, and basic amenities (comfortable, but not over the top).

Interestingly enough, trying to find that combo without a made-to-build order in my region proved to be more difficult than imagined, so I was quite surprised when I happened to be browsing trucks one weekend and ended up surfacing a Ram ~150 miles away that seemed to fit the bill. After mulling things over a bit, we ultimately decided to accelerate some family goals for travel and take advantage of favorable pricing and additional incentives.

We ended up with a 1500 Big Horn, 3.0L eco, 6 seat configuration, Crew Cab, 4x4, with a 5'7" Rambox configuration in Diamond Black Crystal Pearl. We're looking forward to putting some serious miles on it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread