5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from San Antonio

KMitch

Reaction score
Been enjoying reading these forums while I was waiting to purchase a RAM for myself. I've owned a Tundra and a GMC Sierra but after seeing my cousin and aunt both buy their Rams, I knew that I was going to go that route as well when I could.
After holding out for awhile I finally took the plunge and put a large down payment on a 2021 Ram Limited. I went with the Bright White 5.7L hemi. No etorque. I originally test drove the 3.0L diesel but decided I wanted the Hemi. No Ram boxes and No split tailgate although I considered them. I call her Betty. I named her after Betty White, one of my favorite comedians. Probably the smoothest ride I've had on any vehicle. Love the air ride suspension and automatic side steps. I'm a Disabled Vet and the fact that I dont have to jump up into the truck with the pull handle is a huge benefit too me and kind of sealed the deal.

Greetings
Kyle

Attachments

• ram 1.jpg
    ram 1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ram 2.jpg
    ram 2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 13

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . I wish you many years of trouble free motoring .

Users who are viewing this thread