5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Middle Ga

GA_Ram_Dawg

Reaction score
Hello, new member here; but not new to FCA products. My current ride is a 202 Ram 1500 Big Horn, level 1 with the tow package. I have already added the tailgate dampening rod and a Raptor liner bed liner. Plan to add the bed lights, remote start, tonneau cover (retractable or tri-fold), Borland S-type exhaust and auto dimming mirrors. I am considering a leveling kit down the road with tires and wheels, blind spot detection and heated/vented seats & heated steering wheel.

My other MOPAR is a 2019 Dodge Charger GT in B5 Blue. My past MOPARS that I have owned are 2013 Ram 1500 Lone Star, 2013 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 2017 Dodge Charger SE, and 2018 Dodge Durango SXT (traded it for my 2020)

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For the heated / vented seats, which way exactly are you planning to go to achieve this ?

GA_Ram_Dawg

Reaction score
For the heated / vented seats, which way exactly are you planning to go to achieve this ?
If I end up deciding to go that way, I’m thinking the best, easiest way is to try to get them out of a totaled truck. Still in the researching phase to see if the juice is worth the squeeze. I don’t really need heated seats, but I do want the vented seats for those hot Georgia summers. My Charger has them; and they are awesome!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you file for the $250 rebate from Bonus Drive? No strings, get a check in 6-8 weeks. 1 condition, google it or wait for a link from Patsy.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Truck. Enjoy it! Just be careful, you might spend too much time looking for mods rather than driving it lol

Users who are viewing this thread