5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Kansas

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New member here and new owner of a 2020 1500 Bighorn after having my Titan Pro-4X for the last 10 years. I got to enjoy it for a whole 2 days before I brought it to the dealer for some transmission abnormalities. It’s been with them since last Monday and they are still going back and forth with Ram trying to get it figured out. Hopefully it gets taken care of soon so I can get back to enjoying it and upgrading stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
New member here and new owner of a 2020 1500 Bighorn after having my Titan Pro-4X for the last 10 years. I got to enjoy it for a whole 2 days before I brought it to the dealer for some transmission abnormalities. It’s been with them since last Monday and they are still going back and forth with Ram trying to get it figured out. Hopefully it gets taken care of soon so I can get back to enjoying it and upgrading stuff.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully it’s something minor.

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Cheers,

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hi @MayhemMOORE - I do apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with your truck, however, I am glad to hear your dealer is taking care of you. If you are in need of any additional support through the rest of this process working with them, please do not hesitate to follow up with our team via private message.

Mark
RamCares

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, hope it’s nothing major but more import I hope they get it fixed

Users who are viewing this thread