5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News & Bad News

Jimp1

Reaction score
My Hydro Blue Laramie GT came in. Bad news when I ordered the Truck It showed it with Black Wheels with Silver on the spokes. It came in with the Wheels that come on a regular Laramie. My Salesman and the manager called area Rep and Chrysler. They say when you order the Sport Package you get these to me Ugly Cheap looking Chrome wheels, even when ordering the GT package. They are working to get it straightened out. Time will tell. I looked up the right wheels on Ram web site and gave the salesman the part#. He's going to call parts tomorrow to see about getting the right wheels. Time will tell. Either way I want to thank Eighty & Triple_B for there great help. To everybody else yours will come someday. Just keep telling yourself it's worth the wait.

Jimp1

Reaction score
Beware you have to order Night Package to get Black wheels. They still aren't the ones in the original pictures. Part # 82215261AB are the correct ones.

Jimp1

Reaction score
My salesman called this morning. I gave him the part number yesterday afternoon. Correct wheels are ordered should be there in a couple days. I told him he could see a picture of the wheels here, going to home and look at the picture of the truck how it's suppose to look except for the color. Should be right and ready early next week.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My salesman called this morning. I gave him the part number yesterday afternoon. Correct wheels are ordered should be there in a couple days. I told him he could see a picture of the wheels here, going to home and look at the picture of the truck how it's suppose to look except for the color. Should be right and ready early next week.
Awesome! Also, might as well Jimp. Sorry, but every time I see you post Van Halen pops into my head. :p

Users who are viewing this thread