5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Forum!

STR

Reaction score
I’ve been on a lot of car, truck and motorcycle forums over the years, and this one certainly ranks amongst the best. The site is engaging and very informative. It has an abundance of knowledgeable members, without the typical banter that’s common on many social interacting sites. Kudos to the developer(s), as well as the staff and supporters. (y)

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
I feel the same way! I’ve learned a lot since first delving into even changing just the interior lights in my truck. I’m an IT guy through and through, and cars have probably taken over my passion for IT as of late. It’s always an expensive hobby... LOL!

Reactions: STR

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The one thing this place makes me is paranoid. When ever I see someone having an issue, I automatically think, yep, I’m going to have the same problem. I stop and realize that only a tiny percentage of people have issues and feel they want to share them. If people are happy and have no problems with their trucks they’re not likely to come on here and say that, which I hope is the overwhelming majority of owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The one thing this place makes me is paranoid. When ever I see someone having an issue, I automatically think, yep, I’m going to have the same problem. I stop and realize that only a tiny percentage of people have issues and feel they want to share them. If people are happy and have no problems with their trucks they’re not likely to come on here and say that, which I hope is the overwhelming majority of owners.

It's the same in most car forums. People post when they have problems, not when they are not having problems. If you're the type of person who worries they're going to have the same problems as the people posting about them, my suggestion is to avoid forums unless you're actually having a problem with your vehicle. Or try to develop a thicker "forum skin" and realize that it's not likely you'll have any of the problems people have posted about, and just enjoy your truck.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's the same in most car forums. People post when they have problems, not when they are not having problems. If you're the type of person who worries they're going to have the same problems as the people posting about them, my suggestion is to avoid forums unless you're actually having a problem with your vehicle. Or try to develop a thicker "forum skin" and realize that it's not likely you'll have any of the problems people have posted about, and just enjoy your truck.

Yep. Good point. And if anything does go wrong for the next 7.5 years 100k miles it’s not my problem anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread