5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great experience with Edge Products and Pulsar Fix

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So, I attempted to update my Pulsar, and I guess I bricked it. I've updated it before with no issue. I contacted Edge Products about it. They just told me to send it to them and they would fix it and send it back for free. Amazing customer service. I had it back in about a week and a half. Just wanted to say something positive about my experience since most only post about problems.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Never had a pulsar, but have run Edge tuners on a few other vehicles. Putting aside their devices or tuning, their customer service is just fantastic! With tech stuff is going to go wrong. At least these guys are setup to help.
Other tuners I work with a great too, but no where near the level of customer service.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I attempted to update my Pulsar, and I guess I bricked it. I've updated it before with no issue. I contacted Edge Products about it. They just told me to send it to them and they would fix it and send it back for free. Amazing customer service. I had it back in about a week and a half. Just wanted to say something positive about my experience since most only post about problems.
The person I bought mine from had sent it back to Edge for updates before he sold it. I have t updated it since then. Were you having issues that prompted you to update? We're new features added? I e updated my TazerDT a few times, but they add new features all the time.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The person I bought mine from had sent it back to Edge for updates before he sold it. I have t updated it since then. Were you having issues that prompted you to update? We're new features added? I e updated my TazerDT a few times, but they add new features all the time.
No, there was nothing wrong. Just saw a new update and thought I would apply it. One of my only gripes about it is that if you accidentally press the set plus/minus buttons even when you aren't in the radio display it changes the mode. It is annoying. And before you say, "I never had that issue", a lot of mine comes from developing the RamPilot software for Comma. Once I get that sorted out, it won't be an issue, but for testing and debugging, it gets to be a pain.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, there was nothing wrong. Just saw a new update and thought I would apply it. One of my only gripes about it is that if you accidentally press the set plus/minus buttons even when you aren't in the radio display it changes the mode. It is annoying. And before you say, "I never had that issue", a lot of mine comes from developing the RamPilot software for Comma. Once I get that sorted out, it won't be an issue, but for testing and debugging, it gets to be a pain.
Oh, no, I do that all the time. Usually after driving my wife's Traverse where the cruise is on automatically, where as with Ram you have to turn it on before setting. So will hit the down/set button. But I catch myself, and just hit the increase button, and then turn in cruise. Never flip back to audio screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online