5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great deal (68% off) on Bushwacker OEM style fender flares

Konrad

Reaction score
Not affiliated with the seller, just thought I'd share. You can get the Bushwacker 50928-02 OEM-style fender flares at $188 + free shipping on eBay vs $400-ish everywhere else. These arrived in 2 days, are well made, fit my Bighorn without any problems and look very nice.

By the way, the eBay picture is wrong (shows DS model). Here's how they look:

e080c2d0a20faaf1b29790473ebf5d51.plist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That really looks nice on there with just enough contrast. :)

Konrad

Reaction score
That really looks nice on there with just enough contrast. :)

Thank you. Honestly, they look even better in the flesh. I was considering having them painted, but decided to go with more "rugged" look

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I agree leaving them like that was just enough paired with those tires.

Drakeprimeone

Reaction score
Ordered mine last week. Arrived yesterday and was able to install myself. Very happy with them. Really appreciate the heads up, OP!

Full disclosure, never installed parts like this on a vehicle myself before. While it was straight forward, it definitely wasn't as simple as screwing them on, especially to get a clean solid fit. An extra hand would have been helpful to hold the flares in place while various panel holes lined up.

20200110_164232.jpg 20200110_164300.jpg

Konrad

Reaction score
Ordered mine last week. Arrived yesterday and was able to install myself. Very happy with them. Really appreciate the heads up, OP!

Full disclosure, never installed parts like this on a vehicle myself before. While it was straight forward, it definitely wasn't as simple as screwing them on, especially to get a clean solid fit. An extra hand would have been helpful to hold the flares in place while various panel holes lined up.

View attachment 43790 View attachment 43791

Glad you were able to get them at decent price!

Yep, can confirm. The idea is simple, installation can take some time and patience. Extra hand very helpful, especially when installing with wheel liners and need to align three holes in slightly-less-than-perfect-fit elements (talking about you here, FCA).

Hint: don't install in the dark, they'll look like cr*p the in the morning and will need to be realigned

Hint 2: start with one of the top holes and work down both sides, that makes things slightly easier

They look great on your blacked out machine!

Drakeprimeone

Reaction score
Glad you were able to get them at decent price!

Yep, can confirm. The idea is simple, installation can take some time and patience. Extra hand very helpful, especially when installing with wheel liners and need to align three holes in slightly-less-than-perfect-fit elements (talking about you here, FCA).

Hint: don't install in the dark, they'll look like cr*p the in the morning and will need to be realigned

Hint 2: start with one of the top holes and work down both sides, that makes things slightly easier

They look great on your blacked out machine!

Thanks! Haha yeah.. finished the last 2 fenders in the dark. Had to use work lights and still had to adjust a bit of the trim on the last fender today when it was light out again

Users who are viewing this thread