5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphene Coating

Reaction score
While I have some DIY experience with clay barring, minor paint correction and conventional waxes, coatings are a whole new realm for me.

I was not at all comfortable with the thought of applying my own coating to a brand new Ram.

The vendor that does my PPF (Xpel Ultra - front end) gave me an awesome price to add on Graphene coating for the whole body.

It apparently has a 5-year warranty and really brought my Diamond Black Crystal to life.

Detailing Shop.jpg

Parked.jpg

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
How much was the PPF and graphene? I’m looking to do the same but considering doing the grapheme myself (Adams polishes graphene advanced). Probably will do the PPF on the front of the car, whole hood

Islander

Reaction score
Coating on your truck looks fantastic man

I went for the DIY graphene spray option and have had excellent results using 303 Graphene Nano Spray...$20 for a bottle...I apply it every 4 months (1/3 bottle) to my truck and my wife's 4Runner.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I went for the DIY graphene spray option and have had excellent results using 303 Graphene Nano Spray...$20 for a bottle...I apply it every 4 months (1/3 bottle) to my truck and my wife's 4Runner.
Try out the 303 graphene detail spray in between the coatings. You’ll be amazed. I love it.

Reaction score
How much was the PPF and graphene? I’m looking to do the same but considering doing the grapheme myself (Adams polishes graphene advanced). Probably will do the PPF on the front of the car, whole hood
Reply sent in private conversation.

Reaction score

Thanks a lot!

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice!
I bought the Adam's Graphene Spray, but haven't had a chance to do the full claybar / paint correction so I haven't used it on my truck yet.

I have used it on my Harley and the results were great! Only time will tell how well it holds up though.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice!
I bought the Adam's Graphene Spray, but haven't had a chance to do the full claybar / paint correction so I haven't used it on my truck yet.

I have used it on my Harley and the results were great! Only time will tell how well it holds up though.
I've been using adams graphene for a while. I now it's not a true professional coating, but the ease of use, price, and water sheeting is remarkable. I even use it on my windows (inside and out).

Blade

Reaction score
I applied the Adams graphene coating when my 22 Rebel was only a few days old. Watched all the Adams videos and followed their instructions to a T. Between all the prep work and the application of the coating it wound up taking roughly 9 hours. Took my time and coated every inch of my truck plastics included.

So far the coating has been awesome. Water beads /sheets right up and my truck stays much cleaner than previous untreated trucks. Every few washes I apply Adams graphene spray just to keep things looking like new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/