5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granite Crystal Metallic - What color accents?

DAWNHAMMER

Reaction score
Obviously black but my tow hooks and scratch plate on my wheels need to be something other than black.

I really want to do beige (military sand color) but I don't know how well Beige and Dark Gray go together. Clearly the safe option would be red.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Obviously black but my tow hooks and scratch plate on my wheels need to be something other than black.

I really want to do beige (military sand color) but I don't know how well Beige and Dark Gray go together. Clearly the safe option would be red.

Something like a matte silver color? What’s a scratch plate? You have a photo of how it is now?

TwinSac

Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing. I was thinking a blue (will likely be red) could look OK.

Then do brake calipers the same color.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
I was thinking red as well but have not found one pic of anyone who has done it. I was going to make a mock up on photoshop to see how I felt about the red but haven’t had time to do it yet. Anyone pulled the trigger on it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAWNHAMMER

Reaction score
I ended up going with red and black accenting. I painted and retrofitted my headlights and did red/flat black and it looks great. I'm going to get some wheels with majority black with red accents and I think that's going to look great.

aametzger

Reaction score
I ended up going with red and black accenting. I painted and retrofitted my headlights and did red/flat black and it looks great. I'm going to get some wheels with majority black with red accents and I think that's going to look great.

Got pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread