5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granite crystal metallic thread

How do you like your Toyo’s? I’m looking at the same tire and size except thinking about P rather then LT. I see you went with LT.
I do like them not noisy, good traction during heavy rain with a lot of water on the road etc.. didn't do any off road yet so can't really comment on that .. but overall i really like the ride quality and a nice look ;) Hope it will help you

Still stock, but hoping to do wheels and tires soon. Probably going with 275/60/20 and no lift or level. Likely bronze wheels. Top wheel choices are: METHOD MR305, VISION WHEEL OJOS, Fuel Variant, ICON ALLOYS REBOUND.

I've replaced the audio system (speakers and amp), but haven't done anything else.

DW1.jpg

DW2.jpg

Still stock, but hoping to do wheels and tires soon. Probably going with 275/60/20 and no lift or level. Likely bronze wheels. Top wheel choices are: METHOD MR305, VISION WHEEL OJOS, Fuel Variant, ICON ALLOYS REBOUND.

I've replaced the audio system (speakers and amp), but haven't done anything else.

View attachment 191421

View attachment 191422
I vote icon or fuels!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back