5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granite crystal metallic thread

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally put on the rear links, it was super easy, did 6 full turns which according to the directions is about 1/2” of lift.

I’m pretty happy with the results, I’ll have to test out at some usually spots I park at, but I think it gave back a very very slight rake.

View attachment 143731 View attachment 143732 View attachment 143733
What turns on the links give you lift? Are you changing the pinion angle? Are you referencing air suspension ride height linkage? Tires look good also. Maybe I have the 5 links on the brain, since mine sways so bad! 🤣

TyH2009

Reaction score
What turns on the links give you lift? Are you changing the pinion angle? Are you referencing air suspension ride height linkage? Tires look good also. Maybe I have the 5 links on the brain, since mine sways so bad! 🤣
These are the Revel links for air suspension.

1CD7AE80-E4ED-4D12-ACB4-6EB21A667FCA.jpeg

CountryboyNC

Reaction score
Just picked mine up the other day, traded my 19 F150 in on it. It’s a 2019 with the 5.7 non etorque, leveled with 5100s all around and readylift UCAs, ram-air, power steps etc. I love it so far.

Attachments

• 910C1E91-53A5-41E3-A834-401157E5DB54.jpeg
    910C1E91-53A5-41E3-A834-401157E5DB54.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 137

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just picked mine up the other day, traded my 19 F150 in on it. It’s a 2019 with the 5.7 non etorque, leveled with 5100s all around and readylift UCAs, ram-air, power steps etc. I love it so far.

What size tires did you go with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
Which brand/part# grill was it on Amazon and did it come with instructions for the lights?

wacopolumbo

Reaction score
Which brand/part# grill was it on Amazon and did it come with instructions for the lights?
Hi,

I purchased this one:

There were no instructions at all included. It’s really pretty easy though. You put the letters together. The painted part of the letter is separate from the body. This is nice if you want to body color match the “RAM” to your truck or paint it a different color. They came perfectly matched to Granite Crystal Metallic, so I just applied several coats of clear coat to protect them. They provide pre-cut double sided adhesive tape to attach the letter fronts to the body. The letters are then screwed onto the grill from behind with included screws. You have to remove your grill and then separate the grill face from the frame and then attach the new grill to the frame and then reinstall the grill. I wired the lights with a fuse tap into slot 60 in the fuse panel in the engine compartment. This has the lights come on when the ignition is in the “run” position so they come on with my DRLs.

The most time is spent getting the grill off because you have to remove the panels under the lights to get the grill off. I spent a total of 2.5 hours on the mod, including the wiring. It probably would have gone faster if it wasn’t dark out when I did it.

IceCarver

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread