5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my truck serviced from dealership and now my headlights wont turn off?

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my truck back from dealership 2 days ago and my headlights run during the day. -Been through my settings and if my truck is running the headlights run. Someone's gotta know how to troubleshoot this. I do not want to have to bring my truck back to the dealership if I can avoid it.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Daytime running lights or DRL. You can turn it off in the settings unless your country or state requires them then it would not show. Only other option is to use something like AlfaODB to modify the settings.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There was another thread about a BCM setting that affects headlights. Perhaps a flash at the dealer changed this setting (Tunnel detection).

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go into Settings on the radio, go to lighting and toggle DRL there?

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been through all possible settings. This has only happened after my truck was serviced by the "professionals" at dealership last week. Hasn't been an issue for the last 3 yeas till..

Users who are viewing this thread