5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got hit-stock chrome replacement

99PROBS

Reaction score
Well my wife slid into my truck (yes-our driveway is a race track apparently) and dented the chrome bumper. I am coming from a Modded Wrangler/JKU and want to stick with stock-for now😂. Is there a preferred or better vendor for the chrome stock one? I can likely swap it out myself but may have someone local do it. I’m not too worried about the tiny amount of damage in the plastic-I am a little upset about the solid work on my tag and holder tho. Damn.

I was thinking of body matching but then I know I’d want to go a bit more nuts with the rest of the chrome.

It’s a 21 Limited Ecodiesel

Attachments

• E552FB42-DFEC-4D19-9935-C454BC78A87D.jpeg
    E552FB42-DFEC-4D19-9935-C454BC78A87D.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 43
  • EB2220CD-4E5C-498B-BBDB-E97815C6448B.jpeg
    EB2220CD-4E5C-498B-BBDB-E97815C6448B.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 43

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Don't body match.

My OEM black bumper is covered in chips and it's not even a year old yet.
If anything get an unpainted bumper and cover it with that bedliner stuff, not paint.

Or better yet get an aftermarket bumper that looks better.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well my wife slid into my truck (yes-our driveway is a race track apparently) and dented the chrome bumper. I am coming from a Modded Wrangler/JKU and want to stick with stock-for now😂. Is there a preferred or better vendor for the chrome stock one? I can likely swap it out myself but may have someone local do it. I’m not too worried about the tiny amount of damage in the plastic-I am a little upset about the solid work on my tag and holder tho. Damn.

I was thinking of body matching but then I know I’d want to go a bit more nuts with the rest of the chrome.

It’s a 21 Limited Ecodiesel
Comin in HOT! :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online