5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gorilla black lugs for 5th gen

deanno33

Reaction score
I've been looking all over for a part number for Gorilla black lugs and can't seem to find it. Anyone have a link or part number?

Mcgard lugs sure have gone up over the past year!

Thank you

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been looking all over for a part number for Gorilla black lugs and can't seem to find it. Anyone have a link or part number?

Thank you
Not Gorilla, but Vista Lug Nuts.
But, you can use that info to find the right size lug nut from Gorilla perhaps. These were suggested by Custom Offsets with my wheel purchase. I think they're great looking. Good luck. 👍 20230709_114714.jpg 20230709_114747.jpg

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Thank you

Here are 2 lug nuts I'm considering for my TRX.

Gorilla Automotive 96644BDX Black Factory Style Wheel Lock System (14mm x 1.50 Thread Size, 24-Pack) https://a.co/d/czUCuVp

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Our trucks have the same stud size as the Landcruiser studs. M14x1.5

Gorilla website is down now so I can't find the part number to confirm, but Method Race Wheels have the exact same item, just different brand

Users who are viewing this thread