5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoRhino Running Board Purchase

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where is everyone finding good prices on the go rhino running boards? I’m only able to find the boards for the classic 2019 for $370 and the boards for the new model DT style are $420. Has anyone gotten the RB10s for the classic and put them on the DT style?

fiddlyD

Reaction score
Where is everyone finding good prices on the go rhino running boards? I’m only able to find the boards for the classic 2019 for $370 and the boards for the new model DT style are $420. Has anyone gotten the RB10s for the classic and put them on the DT style?
I just ordered the rb10 from jegs for my 2019 larime crew cab

jmagsho

Reaction score
I have had them on my truck for about a year now. I ordered directly from Go Rhino. I went with the bed liner coating and paid around $579.

They are solid and still look new after surviving a year of New England weather.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

GasTank87

Reaction score
I have had them on my truck for about a year now. I ordered directly from Go Rhino. I went with the bed liner coating and paid around $579.

They are solid and still look new after surviving a year of New England weather.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Was searching the forum and just saw this post. Do you have any pics? I just ordered these today with the bed liner coating. Couldnt find a good real world pic and I'm hoping I like them. Are you glad you went with the bed liner coating?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Another option is havoc Offroad hst boards. I just installed them on a silverado. Seriously thinking about getting a set for my Rebel.

c673f5d1a400a8293fa9eae9d4ad1b81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustMe

Reaction score
Was searching the forum and just saw this post. Do you have any pics? I just ordered these today with the bed liner coating. Couldnt find a good real world pic and I'm hoping I like them. Are you glad you went with the bed liner coating?

You DIDN"T go to their website ? ? ? (before anyone asks, nor did I, but I;m not in the market for . . . I would HOPE the Manufacturer, as reputable as they are, would have pics, No? But, I have seen them on other members truck pics right here on the forum, I'm sure I have ! . . . ? . Sure hope you wind up liking them though . I imagine they ain't cheap ! ?

GasTank87

Reaction score
You DIDN"T go to their website ? ? ? (before anyone asks, nor did I, but I;m not in the market for . . . I would HOPE the Manufacturer, as reputable as they are, would have pics, No? But, I have seen them on other members truck pics right here on the forum, I'm sure I have ! . . . ? . Sure hope you wind up liking them though . I imagine they ain't cheap ! ?
Well of course I did but doctored up photos used for the purpose of making a sale are never going to be as good as an owners picture of them on their actual vehicle. That's what I was looking for.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well of course I did but doctored up photos used for the purpose of making a sale are never going to be as good as an owners picture of them on their actual vehicle. That's what I was looking for.

These aren’t the bedliner coated ones but should give you an idea!
64B3205A-85F1-4E66-9DDA-7980CF339474.jpeg 8A9B59AD-9F4D-4876-9EFF-B9F4BDB56F65.jpeg

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks! Those look great. I like how they are nice and tight to the truck. How you like them? Good quality?

They’re nicer than expected, install was easy. I have zero complaints thus far! Just keep a wire brush drill attachment on hand to clean the paint on the studs off. My biggest thing was keeping them tight to the truck. I don’t like the steps that hang far down with a big gap.

JustMe

Reaction score

Good Point, which is why I had asked 'Dr.Jim' (member) to send along some pics of his 2-tone Laramie . . . he did so today on a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread