5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodyear - Ultraterrain A/T Ride Quality

Texas415

Reaction score
Anyone running Goodyear ultraterrains exclusive from discount tire? Tires look good, but curious to how the ride quality is and tire noise. Not a lot of reviews are out there for them.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone running Goodyear ultraterrains exclusive from discount tire? Tires look good, but curious to how the ride quality is and tire noise. Not a lot of reviews are out there for them.
@Patriotmobiledetail is the only one on here that I know of, he is running the P rated version in 276/60-20 on factory wheels. Good looking tire a bit on the heavy side compared to others of the same size.

MN5241

Reaction score
I would really like to know as well. This past couple weeks of MN winter have really made me hating the stock bridgestones.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would really like to know as well. This past couple weeks of MN winter have really made me hating the stock bridgestones.
I'm looking at the Bridgestone REVO 3, and Continental Terrain Contact AT, leaning towards the revo because it has a more aggressive look to it. For snow I hear the Falken Wildpeak AT3W do really well, pretty sure they have the 3 peak snowflake symbol on them. The only time I have to deal with snow and ice is up the mountain to go snowboarding so I'm looking for better wet weather characteristics. Trying to stay as light and quiet as possible.

MN5241

Reaction score
I'm looking at the Bridgestone REVO 3, and Continental Terrain Contact AT, leaning towards the revo because it has a more aggressive look to it. For snow I hear the Falken Wildpeak AT3W do really well, pretty sure they have the 3 peak snowflake symbol on them. The only time I have to deal with snow and ice is up the mountain to go snowboarding so I'm looking for better wet weather characteristics. Trying to stay as light and quiet as possible.
I was looking at the wildpeaks as well. They are a lot better value it seems. So that might be what I end up with, since I may be buying a set of tires for my wifes jeep also this year.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I’m getting the P rated Ultraterrains put on my wife’s new 4Runner tomorrow. Not sure if it would help you but I can always report back if you want. I’m really curious how they will ride, especially with a big snowstorm on the way

Texas415

Reaction score
I’m getting the P rated Ultraterrains put on my wife’s new 4Runner tomorrow. Not sure if it would help you but I can always report back if you want. I’m really curious how they will ride, especially with a big snowstorm on the way
Yeah keep us informed!

Users who are viewing this thread