5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Ford, Hello Ram

buroak

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!
Traded in my 2015 F150 Lariat for a new 2019 Ram Limited 4x4, Max Steel, Off Road, 5.7L, BUG, 3.92, 33 gal tank and Level 1. Ordered 2/23 and brought home 3/28.

After driving F150's for 20+ years, I got bored. Mainly with the interiors. The F150's I owned were reliable runners. I won't knock them. It was time to make a change and after scanning the field of pickup trucks, Ram easily won.

I am please with the deal I got and the attention to detail from the sales person and the dealership.

I am planning to add mud flaps, bed mat, floor liners, cargo divider and deflector.

I spent some time here before I ordered so I was well versed. Thanks to all for their valuable comments.

Jafcy

Reaction score
Glad you're here, buroak. I made the same switch you did from my workhorse 3.5L Ecoboost to the Ram.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us!

Jackham

Reaction score
On my way to join you. Early adopter and had a 2011 F 150 SC heavy half ton ecoboost lonf bed. Like when you buy the first next generation computer you do find delays and glitches but it has supplied mostly what I asked for. I will keep the F150 as a ranch truck with my new RAM as a fancy truck. Its at my dealer but I am still snow birding. I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread