5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Shop to Install Mopar Lift in SoCal?

Playmaker10

Reaction score
I'm looking to have the 2 inch Mopar installed in my 2021 Dodge ram 1500. I live in the Long Beach area. Does anybody know of a good shop to do the install?

I reached out to Huntington Beach RAM dealership and Adventure Off-Road, which is attached to the dealership, but they've struggled to reply to my calls and get their estimate together, which makes me worry about their ability to do the install.

Any guidance will help.

Thanks,
Wil

Playmaker10

Reaction score
I'm looking to have the 2 inch Mopar installed in my 2021 Dodge ram 1500. I live in the Long Beach area. Does anybody know of a good shop to do the install?

I reached out to Huntington Beach RAM dealership and Adventure Off-Road, which is attached to the dealership, but they've struggled to reply to my calls and get their estimate together, which makes me worry about their ability to do the install.

Any guidance will help.

Thanks,
Wil
Following up on this thread.

I ended up having my work done at Adventure Off-Road in Huntington Beach. I worked with Mike there, and they installed the Carli Commuter Suspension Lift.

They did a great job and Mike was awesome. I highly recommend them.

I'm going to post pictures of the finished product on a different thread. Coming soon...

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Any guidance will help.

Thanks,
Wil
Dependable Off Road in Anaheim is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread