5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good or bad ?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
There are lots of throttle controllers out there, and they all seem to work as well as the pedal commander. You're probably gonna be fine with this one. It's probably made in china, like most of them. The only concern I would have is if you need any customer support after you buy it. At least with the pedal commander you get good customer service. Or at least I did.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Thanks, I will say I dont think the E-torque had this much lag as the standard hemi. That lil motor must have done something lol

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve been using this on my e torque. Works really well, and great customer support. Their US office is based in Georgia.

U6 seems to be the best setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’ve been using this on my e torque. Works really well, and great customer support. Their US office is based in Georgia.

U6 seems to be the best setting.

The seller is based in Georgia, but this device isn't made by them. Nothing in the auction says "made in the USA", just that the seller, extremethrottlecontrolz, is "American owned and operated". Even the Pedal Commander isn't made in the USA, it's made in Turkey. From the pedal commander website "Pedal Commander is made by Vitalen Auto Performance, Incorporated, and manufactured in Turkey". Since the seller is based in the US, there is a better chance they will stand behind what they sell.

I'm glad to hear that it's working well for you. I'm sure the OP will be glad too.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
That’s why I said “US office”

They called me right after I ordered and asked for a pic of my throttle connector to make sure they sent the correct one.

That’s pretty good customer service and with a lifetime warranty.

And they are all made overseas.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Can I ask why you say bad? Doesnt work, cheap made, what?
No real reason to be honest. Just the tread title of Good or Bad and then a link.

We often get links embedded in threads as a way to spam us or create click bait. I don't usually click these. I just chose an answer at random.

Not saying that you intended to spam or anything. I am just a poor judge of this so I chose an answer based on the title.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
I understand but I have been a member for a while and I understand your concerns but it said more than just bad or good.
Looking for legit info on these products, have you had experience with any of them? If not then don't answer at all.

Users who are viewing this thread