5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good or bad decision?

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out whether I made the right choice on my new tires and wheels. I am putting new tires and wheels on my 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie non-ORP. It came with the 18" wheels, so I am upgrading to 20's w/+10 offset, and ordered Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015's in LT295/65r20. I also have the MotoFab 3" front/2" rear level kit on order. Will this be a good combo or am likely to have some serious rubbing and fitment issues?. Anyone with a similar setup have any thoughts. Please help me put my mind at ease!! :)

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
Do you think I would be bettor off going with a 2" motofab fromt only leveler, since I am not doing the UCA right now? Would a 2" level allow enough room for the 35's?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you think I would be bettor off going with a 2" motofab fromt only leveler, since I am not doing the UCA right now? Would a 2" level allow enough room for the 35's?
I don't think you'd have enough without the ORP. I have a 2" on my Rebel and my plan is 35's. I think I'm going to have to do some trimming to get them to fit. May also hit the fenders if I flex it enough, but I haven't seen anyone on here complain about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online