5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Houston area window tinting?

John Galt

Reaction score
I’m looking to get my front side windows and windshield (0% uv/ir only) done and wanted to see if anyone had recommendations for a shop in Houston (Ideally somewhere north/northeast of the city) that can do ceramic tint and not blow up my BCM in the process.

anyone have a good one?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m looking to get my front side windows and windshield (0% uv/ir only) done and wanted to see if anyone had recommendations for a shop in Houston (Ideally somewhere north/northeast of the city) that can do ceramic tint and not blow up my BCM in the process.

anyone have a good one?

I had VIP ceramic tint my windows and put PPF on the front end. Great job! No water in the dash issues others have had and zero complaints with any of their work almost 5 years later. Of course things could have changed in 5 years.

Auto Window Tinting In Conroe TX | Vip Tinters Plus Bedliners & Truck Accessories

John Galt

Reaction score
I just gave them a call and their prices seem pretty reasonable. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread