5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Deal - Atturo Trail Blade X/T LT295/60R20

yodahog

Reaction score
While shopping around for new tires found these at what seems like a too good to be true price from Wal-Mart. I ordered a set.

Thoughts on this deal? Paid $850 shipped to my door.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a great deal on a pretty good tire …. Stop back and let us know what you think once you roll on em a lil while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Those are hit or miss like most things from
Asia.

I’ve know several people who had balance and premature wear issues with them. Like most things, you get what you pay for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Souths1der

Reaction score
I had 35's of those on my 2013 Bighorn. Wore down fast under normal use. Never off-road, didn't really race around either. Got maybe a year and half out of them.

nill02

Reaction score
Absolute worst tires ever had!!! Sorry but get a set of Nitto or Toyo. I ran those tires for 2 years and had the worst vibration and road noise! Not worth the 600-700 bucks saved! I learned my lesson, everything I read was its a crapshoot 50/50 you either get a good set or a out of round set. Good luck man!

CaptainSumTingWong

Reaction score
Had them on my f150. Good performing tire, didn’t have balance issues. Great tread wear. Only downside is they are LOUD and I mean significantly louder than even my brothers wrangler with mud tires.

Users who are viewing this thread