5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good a great deal on a new ram in kc last night....

Stickherbush

Reaction score
I posted a question a few days ago inquiring where everyone was buying their trucks from high volume dealers and getting the best deals. I live in KC Missouri and was considering driving to Koons or Dannis, but thought I would check local first.
Anyhow, I Purchased from lees summit dodge and was WELL taken care of. I received just as good of discounts as I have been reading on here that everyone else is receiving. I made a promise to Dakota, the car manager that I wouldn’t post any exact numbers. However, I can tell you they take took very good care of me. And if you work a deal with them on the phone like I did, they will honor it when you show up to purchase. None of the usual flimflam like you get from some dealers where they say one thing, then when you show up everything is different. Not with these guys! I just thought I would post this Incase anyone in my local area is looking to get in to a new Ram at a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread