5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to summer performance. Need advice.

glauben

Reaction score
I have the 19 Ram 1500 and bought new XD Monster wheels with 33x20x12 ridge grapplers, which now have about 25k on them. Getting some cupping, and thinking of replacing the set with a performance summer tire, for mileage and mostly highway driving. Any recs for new tire in that size?

Kyles

Reaction score
I have the 19 Ram 1500 and bought new XD Monster wheels with 33x20x12 ridge grapplers, which now have about 25k on them. Getting some cupping, and thinking of replacing the set with a performance summer tire, for mileage and mostly highway driving. Any recs for new tire in that size?
If you are looking for more of a “street” look i have heard good things about the Nitto 420v or the Toyo Proxes

Kyles

Reaction score
I have new XD Monster 778’s and Nitto 420v’s being installed next week. I picked out the rims and the speed shop that’s doing the work recommended the Nitto’s.
What size are did you pick for the nittos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online