5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to DIY ceramic coat soon

Since there will likely be crystal serum lite and/or EXO left over, would you use it on the exterior glass?
Its not recommended, I don't know why but that's what ive heard. Better off using their dedicated glass coating its pretty good

I did this all last Labor Day using the Gtechniq CSL. Lots of work as you know, but the results are great. I use a wax stripping soap by chemical guys, clay bar, ironX, paint correction, polishing, the. Applied CSL and EXO. I bought a cheaper DA polisher on amazon that worked well and used griots garage orange and black pads with meguiars products.

Lots of good info and links in this thread. I will add that I really like Adams Polish lines. I have their 15mm Swirl Killer DA and am extremely happy with the quality, cost and performance. Just my 2 cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back