5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Rhino Sports Bar...Thoughts?

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
So I was looking around here to see if anyone has done something as mall crawler as this. I got an itch to add to the aesthetics and .02% that I go off the beaten path. This can have power actuated lights installed...what are y'all thoughts?

Also if anyone does have this, do you also have a Tonneau cover on? I've seen videos indicating having both is possible...but if its one or the other the Retrax is here to stay.
Screenshot_20181020-094424_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181020-094405_Chrome.jpg

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good. I like the modern twist on it. As a kid growing up in the 80’s, I always loved the old trucks with the light bars. They seem outdated now, but this style looks very current.

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
From what I read the slot workaround for Tonneau covers is ideal. I seen a vid with a guy who had the roll up Bak flip without issues.

i do like the 80s throwback look for sure!

sometimes I look at my shortbed and wonder why didn't I go longer. But here in Texas parking spaces seem more ideal for a yaris

Rustydodge

Reaction score
From what I read the slot workaround for Tonneau covers is ideal. I seen a vid with a guy who had the roll up Bak flip without issues.

i do like the 80s throwback look for sure!

sometimes I look at my shortbed and wonder why didn't I go longer. But here in Texas parking spaces seem more ideal for a yaris

So everything is bigger, except the parking spaces? :)

67 RT

Reaction score
That is pretty much my exact truck, don’t like the look at all. Make it look pudgy and too busy for me.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
You could wait for the Mopar version of this, shown at SEMA.

jamesfg

Reaction score
I echo Rammit's sentiments, as a kid those big chrome triple bar roll "cage" was the bizness with a grip of KC Highlighter lights. Now I think this looks hideous on our trucks. It don't look right with the quad cab doors.

Users who are viewing this thread