5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Rhino Rb20 Vs any other suggestions

CJR28

Reaction score
Trying to decide on new running boards for my 20’ BTS. Im looking for boards that have a closer fitment to the body of the truck. I like mopar offroad boards but there a little too pricey. Im pretty close to pulling the trigger on the RB20s with the bedliner coating. Im wondering if there is a huge difference between the coating that comes on the rb20s with the black powder coat vs the bedliner coated ones. Also any feedback is welcomed, thanks

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the black power coated one and they lasted 1 1/2 winters up here is Canada where we use a lot of salt. I sorta knew they weren't going to last. Mainly on the front and rear edges there was surface rust from the powder coat cracking and letting in the salt and water. I was OK with this cause to fix them all I did was paint them with flat black Tremclad rust paint and they look like new. They wouldn't have been easy to do that with the bedliner coated ones.

Users who are viewing this thread