5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Rhino - Props

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gotta give some credit when it's due. I bought a set of Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards 3 mos ago. I've really liked them (grippy, sturdy, sporty). I noticed the corner of one was losing a little bit of the grippy coating. It was a spot about the size of a quarter. I emailed them to see if I could get a small amount of whatever they use to paint on. I didn't really think it was a major issue but wanted to check.

They emailed back and asked for me to send them a picture and copy of reciept. Which I did.

5 days later two new running boards show up on my porch!

Now that is beyond what I'd expect and the kind of support that keeps me looking to one brand first.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's good to hear! I bought the dominator D6 without seeing a photo of them on the truck - really like the look but happened to find a piece of shop rag in the weld of the step plate to the piping. Likely a small issue but it's my concern as the first point of failure weld/rust

Users who are viewing this thread