5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GMC wheels on my limited ?

George Bednar

Reaction score
Never been a big fan of huge wheels and my limited came with pimp daddy 22’s and street tires. I haven’t quite found any aftermarket rims that i like as these days most rims are black or black with accents which won’t look good with all my trucks chrome. So, I either pony up almost $400 a wheel plus tires for the dodge wheel I like or I can grab a set of GMC take offs for about $600.

Has anyone had any experience doing this...? Any foreseeable issues ? Looks ? Towing problems ?

1st pic is my rig with 22’s. (For sale by the way)
2nd pic are the wheels I want.
3rd pic are the wheels from a 2019 GMC.

Any input is appreciated.....
Thanks for the pic. I appreciate it very much. I may just go back to my limited 20" rims. I purchased the 22's from some one who took them off after getting home from the dealer. I like the look of the 22's when sitting still, but we were golfing one day and the GF had to run home to get something. First time i saw the rims in motion. Didn't really like the look at all

Lize

Reaction score
Let the GF drive?!! Can't say I've ever seen my wheels in motion, interesting, I've never thought what normal wheels might look like in motion only DUB floaters I dream of for another car.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
The inserts (pic 2) do not appear to come off easily. This has been discussed in other threads.

The pic 2 wheels are the standard OEM 20” on my Laramie w/ Sport .
0c72e3950bf2e0d458a3009da6556e70.jpg

Maybe you can find someone with those who’d swap for your optional upgrade 22” wheels/tires
I would certainly think about.... unfortunately it'd have to be local since I can't have my truck sitting on jack stands. Anyone local want to trade ?

Hockeydad

Reaction score
I’m in cal
I would certainly think about.... unfortunately it'd have to be local since I can't have my truck sitting on jack stands. Anyone local want to trade ?
im in Cali and will trade only 150 miles on mine.

ronin68

Reaction score
I'm selling my setup Laramie takeoffs if anyone is interested. I put on about 600 miles on these before I took them off for a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. I live in Austin Texas by the way.
3d3b13cb9b6ab7f9afc0abc15fa46363.jpg
0a08178a59019ea5f03d157078fc1b93.jpg
7ef9cc856f86a7eb171fbbe5ace8a028.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ronin68

Reaction score
I'm selling my setup Laramie takeoffs if anyone is interested. I put on about 600 miles on these before I took them off for a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. I live in Austin Texas by the way. /QUOTE]

OEM 275/55R20 Bridgestone Dueler H/L

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread