5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glove Box Decals

KonaLaury

Reaction score
I am sorry, but I do not remember who posted the information on TVD Vinyl Decals but I wanted to thank him.

I ordered a set of decals in red, to match my Rebel, installed them this morning and they look great. The installation was pretty simple. They have a YouTube video showing you how to do it. The colors pop on my dash and I am very happy with the result.

Attachments

• Glove Box Decals 2.jpg
    Glove Box Decals 2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Glove Box Decals.jpg
    Glove Box Decals.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 119

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sharp! IMO it should have looked like that from the factory

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I am sorry, but I do not remember who posted the information on TVD Vinyl Decals but I wanted to thank him.

I ordered a set of decals in red, to match my Rebel, installed them this morning and they look great. The installation was pretty simple. They have a YouTube video showing you how to do it. The colors pop on my dash and I am very happy with the result.

You’re welcome .
Although I heard about it on a forum somewhere as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lacasmi117

Reaction score
Looks awesome, I did the Hood - "Hemi" and "1500 "from TD Vinyl and ordered the dash ones as well, just haven't gotten to installing them, now that I see what they look like...this is my weekend project for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread