5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glamis Sand Dunes (Video)

Saintwho

Reaction score
Nice bro I moved away from San Diego 2 years ago the only thing I miss is glamis. Didn’t have my rebel then but my titan lit that place up lol. How’d the rebel do? Did you really get on it in any dunes or just kinda creeped around. Not sure I’d have the stones to do it to my rebel yet lol it did just make a year old this month tho maybe it’s time.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice bro I moved away from San Diego 2 years ago the only thing I miss is glamis. Didn’t have my rebel then but my titan lit that place up lol. How’d the rebel do? Did you really get on it in any dunes or just kinda creeped around. Not sure I’d have the stones to do it to my rebel yet lol it did just make a year old this month tho maybe it’s time.
Yea I hit the the smaller sized dunes by the campgrounds but not the big ones. Didn't want a whole rescue team to pull out a stuck ram haha but I smashed up and down Oldsmobile hill all day

FishOn

Reaction score
Ohhhh the days.... As much as I don't miss SoCal, blasting up and down Comp and Olds, watching morons biff it at the drags.... Those were some good times.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ohhhh the days.... As much as I don't miss SoCal, blasting up and down Comp and Olds, watching morons biff it at the drags.... Those were some good times.
You don't miss SoCal? I love it here man haha where are you at now?

FishOn

Reaction score
You don't miss SoCal? I love it here man haha where are you at now?
Once again it took me 2.5 hours to get home (SE Whittier) from working at Staples that day, all 26 miles... Wife comes in the garage and says, "Just got a job offer near Portland, OR... What do you think?" Less than 90 days later, we were full time Oregonians. Sold the house in 3 days, bought a sick place with a huge garage 2 weeks later and never looked back. LOVE it here.

The wife misses the weather, she's a flip flop girl for sure, but that's about it... I lived everywhere from Victim-ville to SD and some spots were alright (born and raised in SoCal) and we still have a bunch family down there, but I freaking LOVE it here. (Did I already mention that I love it here?)

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once again it took me 2.5 hours to get home (SE Whittier) from working at Staples that day, all 26 miles... Wife comes in the garage and says, "Just got a job offer near Portland, OR... What do you think?" Less than 90 days later, we were full time Oregonians. Sold the house in 3 days, bought a sick place with a huge garage 2 weeks later and never looked back. LOVE it here.

The wife misses the weather, she's a flip flop girl for sure, but that's about it... I lived everywhere from Victim-ville to SD and some spots were alright (born and raised in SoCal) and we still have a bunch family down there, but I freaking LOVE it here. (Did I already mention that I love it here?)
Nice. Have u gone to Winchester Bay dunes?

Saintwho

Reaction score
Yea I hit the the smaller sized dunes by the campgrounds but not the big ones. Didn't want a whole rescue team to pull out a stuck ram haha but I smashed up and down Oldsmobile hill all day
No ****! That’s impressive actually that hill is no joke!

Saintwho

Reaction score
For anyone questioning what Oldsmobile hill is ;)

Attachments

• 291A5C38-415E-4345-A29A-C485622D925F.jpeg
    291A5C38-415E-4345-A29A-C485622D925F.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 23

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's an awesome video. I wish our dunes around here were that clean!

P.s. that bumper looks good real good👌

Users who are viewing this thread