5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to be back

jj141979

Reaction score
Hi guys first time poster. Im new to this form but not to Rams! Had 2 of them before. Had a 2003 Quad cab 4x4 with Hemi... sold it in 2015 and bought a 2010 Power Wagon... absolutely my all time favorite truck... I got rid of camper and didnt need it anymore and got tired of keeping around a beater car for work so last March decided to trade both beater car and Power Wagon in on a 2020 Silverado 1500 with the baby Duramax... good running truck but the interior and all the annoying things about the truck made me miss my Rams... so I taded it in yesterday and got a fully decked out 2019 Ram 1500 Limited and I gotta say that Silverado was like a Barbie car compared to this thing!! Well anyways glad to be here and back to the Dark side!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations hope you have many trouble free miles .

jj141979

Reaction score
Nice! Did you stick with the diesel?
No... I got Hemi eTorque... my 3rd Hemi... Diesel is .70 more then regular 87 gas so I just went with Hemi... was averaging like 23mpg with Duramax... if I can keep Hemi around 17 or 18 average then it will be almost a wash

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/