5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to be back in a Ram

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, I was born in Charleston but sadly now reside in N.J. I do have a reason to be down that way often as our daughter attends WSSU so gives us many chances to stretch the legs in the Ram lol.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Glad you are back as well. My first RAM however compared to my 15’ F150 its a lot nicer (though I didnt have a high trim Ford). I do like the tech and the growl of the V8 as opposed to the squirrel cage ecoboost sound. Performance is a slightly different story but overall the RAM wins out.

I’m just north of you in Raleigh.

luisito98

Reaction score
welcome this is a great source or forum for your ram soon you will get the bug to start changing some things on your ram and this is a great place to learn and see what works and what does not enjoy your new ram

Brettahelm

Reaction score
Glad you are back as well. My first RAM however compared to my 15’ F150 its a lot nicer (though I didnt have a high trim Ford). I do like the tech and the growl of the V8 as opposed to the squirrel cage ecoboost sound. Performance is a slightly different story but overall the RAM wins out.

I’m just north of you in Raleigh.

Cool I’m in Greenville area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread