5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giraffe Power Washer

Mirowpl

Reaction score
It does. I think i have watched too many utube videos of people showig that they only foam cannon and then rinse with power washer. i use my truck like a truck and it gets dirty. Power washing to get mud ect off and clean the wheel wells first. i did like that the former helped prep for the hand washing. truck is already muddy after washing yesterday. Only takes one trip to the dump to get rid of our trash to get the truck dirty.
I appreciate your input and thoughts. Thanks!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd also make sure your putting down a good wax or sealant as well as this can help with how slick the surface is on your vehicle to help mud/water come off better. So many different YT videos and so many different opinions but you use what works best for you.

KCViper

Reaction score
I tried using my foam cannon and pressure washer on a moderately dirty car to see how it would do. Works well, but still have to use manual agitation in order to get the car 100% clean.....just no way around it. Now, ceramic coat the same car and light dirt and repeat the experiment.....works very well!! Youtube can be helpful but sometime hard to see the details one can see in person!

shrubs2000

Reaction score
My truck is coated and the foam cannon removes just about all the grime but I do have to do the bug guts separately. After the foam, I use a microfiber mitt and wash with clean soapy (same soap as the cannon) and dry with a good microfiber towel.

Users who are viewing this thread