5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Georgia Buyers

n7qpp

Reaction score
Okay for you Georgia buyers what is wrong with this quote:
t2.jpg

Other than the price being to high.

Joe

Attachments

• Truck web price.pdf
    167.7 KB · Views: 9

jimk hunt

Reaction score
I'll take a swing. $67k for a used truck is high, even a limited. I'd order the truck from Koons or Mark Dodge (thread search) and drive the Avalon till it came in. You will come out way ahead and your trade will not go down in value much if any. CPO and Doc fees are ridiculous too. Gov't fees???

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Screw that deal. What's y'alls sales tax over there? That feels high too.

Considering I'm going to luck out with a new practically loaded 2022 Limited for under 60K before tax, I would take a hard freaking pass on that thing.

n7qpp

Reaction score
So here is the answer other than the price. In Georgia outside of the advertised price only government fees can be added
  1. the advertised price was $64,355
  2. The $1,894 and $995 fees are illegal - when I pressed the sales manager his response was "we can charge what ever we want" partially correct only if it is in the advertised price
  3. The $450 government fee was wrong since I was trading a car the transfer fee is like $20. When pressed the response was quite inventive:"We charge the $450 in case the tag/title does not transfer, if it does we refund you the money." I own the car with title in hand.
FYI the tax is 6.6% but can be lowered by the trade-in value. What is nice the state has a website open to the public were you can get the exact tax with or without a trade.

An informed consumer - a car dealer worst nightmare :)

Users who are viewing this thread