5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gentlemen & Ladies, I'm off to RamForum

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ITS FIXED DONT LEAVE
You are right! Thank you administrators for fixing this! I am on my phone now and the ads are back to normal.

So I'm still here after all; now back to your regularly scheduled programming :D

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually left there.

When the 5th gens were coming out I had a question or two, and it got bumped into a dead end thread in a more specific subforum - while many other ACTUAL tech related questions stayed in the bigger ones. I was pretty salty, I realized my question was NOT going to get answered at all, and other questions that were along the lines of what I was asking, got to stay. Bizarre. That's what bad moderating looks like - they feel like they're organizing it, they're causing a mess instead.

Not long after I hopped on over here, I got every question answered, and got to turn around and answer questions for people.
I can't see the ads, but I do hope that gets fixed to keep people here.

I agree with your assessment. With my previous Ram (2014 Sport) they were the go to source. Now this place is the go to source. I still go over there once in a while but it is not nearly as trafficked as this site.

zlman

Reaction score
I was on that site yesterday, ads are a problem too.

Boston

Reaction score
Most ads you see depend on the surfing you do. Go on a hunt for tires and you’ll get tire ads.

Tapatalk kills ads to.

Users who are viewing this thread