5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geez, ANOTHER Update!? Already!?!?

fxdrider

Reaction score
Some of you may recall my "Update" thread from February this year (Update?). It was several weeks of my life I'll never get back, and a trip to the dealer to replace my Media Hub before the truck was back to 'normal'.

So imagine the feeling of utter dread I experienced as I parked at work at 5:15am today and was greeted with the ominous "Update Pending" screen! :eek:
At least this time, it gave me the option to postpone it. I picked a time when I know I'll be home and the truck will be off for the prescribed 40 minutes.

Wish me luck.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Good luck brother. I'll be having the same hesitancy if I get struck with the same update pending. I went through the same drama to get mine fixed the first time.
Keep us posted.

Turin

Reaction score
My system went from 20.37.11 to 21.11.11. This time it didn't wipe any of my XM/radio presets.

fxdrider

Reaction score
Okay, it's done. I seem to have come through this one unscathed. Although - probably unrelated - my right cargo light is dead now. It wasn't 2 days ago. But, I'll call that a coincidence until I hear otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread