5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gator EFX vs Rough Country Low Profile Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

Vinylmation

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,

I am in the market for an aluminum hard tri-fold tonneau that isn't going to break the bank.

I've narrowed my search down to these two, they're both $650 and look very similar.

Looking for recommendations between these two.

Is one better than the other?
Should I be avoiding one of these?

Thanks in advance.

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
I have had the gator efx for a year now and love it. No issues, a little water gets in but they all do that for the most part. The efx is also on sale right now for $599 on realtruck.com. mine has held up, no dents, takes minutes to fully remove and put back on.

Vinylmation

Reaction score
I have had the gator efx for a year now and love it. No issues, a little water gets in but they all do that for the most part. The efx is also on sale right now for $599 on realtruck.com. mine has held up, no dents, takes minutes to fully remove and put back on.
Thank you. I was leaning to Gator.
$599 good price.

steve24

Reaction score
I’ve had the Gator EFX for a few weeks now and I love it. It was an easy installation and it looks great too. Two thumbs up from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread