5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gas prices...

kittyjo

Reaction score
Got to love these gas price spikes up 30 cents in one day!!!! 3.05$ for 89 least it’s not California 4$ a gallon hahaha

kittyjo

Reaction score
North Carolina here is usually kinda cheap so this sucks lol

U

User_9089

Come to Canada, you get used to prices fluctuating 10 to 20 cents per litre in a day. At 3.78l / gallon thats ~38-75 cents a gallon. Its around $1.20 / l around me today, so $4.50 a gallon. I guess that isn't so bad given our exchange rate, in U.S. dollars it would be almost free! :p

Living in Canada you just get used to joking about it, and bending over at the pumps. Still love driving my truck though.

Lize

Reaction score
Try the UK, £129.9/L £1.30/L so converted price comes in around $6.40/gallon, that's for out lowest 95 RON though which is approx your 91 pump.

Last edited:

klail

Reaction score
Try the UK, £129.9/L so converted price comes in around $6.40/gallon, that's for out lowest 95 RON though which is approx your 91 pump.
I think you mean £1.299/L (1 pound 29 per litre) but I knew what you mean. If it was £129.9/L, that would be about $640/gallon but I think the price will be about there by the end of summer :p

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lived in California for 20yrs remember when it was only 1.25 for gas lol well 4.25$ gotta hurt that wallet...
Been here my whole life. I remember during operation desert shield early 1991 while we were protecting Kuwait from Iraq gas was 80 cents a gallon. I wasn't old enough to drive yet, but old enough to remember, sub 1 dollar a gallon for fuel. Costs right about 100 bucks to fill up. They also have the prices jacked up for easter holiday right now.

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
Northern Virginia here, paid $2.99 per gallon of Midgrade last night at a Shell station. Was the cheapest name brand gas within 5 miles of my home. Glad the truck's finally broken in enough to get decent gas mileage, now that prices are creeping up!

foghorn17

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I always lose track of the latest excuse for gasoline prices rising. Summer blend, booming economy, supply disruption, knowing they have us over a barrel and we can't do anything about it. Wonder which one is the real cause?

gr8ridn

Reaction score
Y'all didn't expect the gas to stay around $2/gallon, did you?
Actually I didn't expect the gas prices to remain around $3.60 a gallon in California. As of now it is over $4.20 for 87 octane. The voters spoke and approved increased taxes on Gas and DMV fees. Must be all those that don't work and count on the gov to support them. Call it a CA penalty assessment.:confused:

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
Just over 3 a gallon in upstate ny as well, wasnt too long ago it was around 2.10-2.15 and it was low for awhile

enemjay

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I always lose track of the latest excuse for gasoline prices rising. Summer blend, booming economy, supply disruption, knowing they have us over a barrel and we can't do anything about it. Wonder which one is the real cause?

I think I recall reading something like, it was greed this time around! or wait...is that every time? No I'm confused...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/