5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GA Rams - Where ya at?!

FATKID

Reaction score
Originally from Athens - hope all you Georgians have a great Spring-Forward Sunday!

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone in here have a good quality tint company they recommend in the atlanta metro area? I need to get my windshield replaced and would like to get my windshield re-tinted after replacement from a reputable installer. I have llumar tint currently.

Joshua022

Reaction score
Anyone in here have a good quality tint company they recommend in the atlanta metro area? I need to get my windshield replaced and would like to get my windshield re-tinted after replacement from a reputable installer. I have llumar tint currently.
Sound proof Inc in Douglasville is the only place I get my tint done.

bigdaddymac

Reaction score
I used Dias Window Tinting in Dallas on the wife's Tahoe and they did a great job. Going to take my Ram in soon for the pano roof to block some of that heat coming in.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used Dias Window Tinting in Dallas on the wife's Tahoe and they did a great job. Going to take my Ram in soon for the pano roof to block some of that heat coming in.

Be careful with that. Might ask the installers about it. There have been some people wondering if tinting the pano roof is what has caused some of them to shatter. Could be a total coincidence but I know I'd hate for it to happen to mine!

bigdaddymac

Reaction score
Be careful with that. Might ask the installers about it. There have been some people wondering if tinting the pano roof is what has caused some of them to shatter. Could be a total coincidence but I know I'd hate for it to happen to mine!
Thanks for the heads up. I will need to look into that.

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
I'm in Milledgeville during the week and Pooler on weekends.

Got a riding buddy in Statesboro that does all our tint. He's done two houses and 5 vehicles for us.
I have had ceramic tint on the windshield and pano sunroof now for 3+ years and the truck lives outside so it sees plenty of sun with no issues.
My current tint is made by Global Window Films but he's now also offering the new Xpel XR ceramic film.

IMG_6501.JPG

BadTrooper_345

Reaction score
whoa didnt know there was quite the GA followers here! well let me chime in, im in the northeast area!!!

Attachments

• 14F17D33-EC32-4836-A8B1-2F4809009A5B.jpeg
    14F17D33-EC32-4836-A8B1-2F4809009A5B.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread