5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ga Rams where to get tint done?

Night Rebel

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a good priced good quality tint shop or person around Atlanta area? In looking to go 5% all around and 50 whatever on the windshield. Yeah I know it’s frown upon but all my vehicles have been this way. Thanks in advance.

billfraley

Reaction score
I have mine done by a shop in Flowery Branch. He is also on Facebook marketplace. Is that too far for you?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Bootleg

Reaction score
yeah I’m about 18 miles south of the airport. Thank though.
When I did my tint, I googled window tint near me, then started reading some of the reviews found on some sites. Plus, doing this, you can look at the street view of the business. There are a lot of different guys out there. I thought about doing the windshield tint and may still do it later. But I love the ceramic tint on my truck.

Joshua022

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a good priced good quality tint shop or person around Atlanta area? In looking to go 5% all around and 50 whatever on the windshield. Yeah I know it’s frown upon but all my vehicles have been this way. Thanks in advance.
Soundproof in Douglasville does a killer job

Users who are viewing this thread