5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G/T Exhaust Help

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
And apparently after my dealership switched GM's they lost the higher up technicians. Nobody even there to work on my truck that I trust...

This is the exact reason I will not buy any GM vehicle. I don't have any GM dealerships within a reasonable distance that employ anyone with even half a brain.

Do you have any other dealerships you can go to nearby? I have like 10 Ram dealerships nearby (haven't been to any yet)
I believe @Evan122 meant GM = General Manager not General Motors

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I believe @Evan122 meant GM = General Manager not General Motors
I know he meant that.
When I say GM I mean Chevy\GMC\etc. I don't have any of that brand of dealer nearby I can have work done similar to the problem OP has when it comes to dealerships thus why I bought a Ram.

Point is I ran out of dealerships I can trust to do ANY work, that's why I was asking if he had other dealers he could use.

Zrxpilot

Reaction score
I just ordered the exact parts you mentioned. Got the intake sitting on the bench. Now waiting for the exhaust to ship.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am going to swing by mine and see what kind of price they can get me. The truck is almost here and I sure do love the sound of that GT exhaust!
Did you ever check with your dealer for pricing on the GT exhaust?
I just got a quote from AP Accessory Parts and they quoted $984.61 shipped. Curious what a RAM dealer charges. 🤔

Evan122

Reaction score
Did you ever check with your dealer for pricing on the GT exhaust?
I just got a quote from AP Accessory Parts and they quoted $984.61 shipped. Curious what a RAM dealer charges. 🤔
Hey man, how do you like your truck with the GT exhaust added to it? Did it affect anything computer wise? No drone with the 3:21 gear ratio? I'm really considering getting this. And can you link the exact part numbers please?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey man, how do you like your truck with the GT exhaust added to it? Did it affect anything computer wise? No drone with the 3:21 gear ratio? I'm really considering getting this. And can you link the exact part numbers please?
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread