5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuse box (TIPM) help

Edmontonram

Reaction score
Hey,

I’m looking for a little help. I am trying to find a fuse location in the fuse box under the hood, one that is on when the truck is in accessory mode or running.

I am looking to tap the fuse location to trigger a relay so I can power my air compressor. I want to run a triggered relay so the compressor does not have power all the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey,

I’m looking for a little help. I am trying to find a fuse location in the fuse box under the hood, one that is on when the truck is in accessory mode or running.

I am looking to tap the fuse location to trigger a relay so I can power my air compressor. I want to run a triggered relay so the compressor does not have power all the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fuses - Constant 12V is F33, switched 12V is F66.

Last edited:

Edmontonram

Reaction score
F66 and f34 or f33 is the ignition

Thank you! I will have a look tomorrow. Are these locations under the hood or at the BCM under the dash?

Last edited:

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! I will have a look tomorrow. Are these 3 locations under the hood or at the BCM under the dash?

yes under hood kick panel need two screws to remove kick panel Fuses - Constant 12V is F33, switched 12V is F66.

Edmontonram

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the help and input.

I got it all figured out this afternoon and wired up. Location F66 works great for triggering the air compressor relay.

Air bags installed, compressor and compressor manifold all mounted up.

f29de03fac055e8e9af43e2df16605f3.jpg

ee719f3b8e4464b2db7e061b37efe92a.jpg

leedial

Reaction score
I hate to ask on an old thread, but does anyone have a link to the add-a-circuit adapter for this size fuse? I've had trouble finding it. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread