5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furious. 14 months of ownership, truck has never worked 100%

BEEF

Reaction score
Ever since delivery this 2019 Laramie Black edition has had problems. It has been in the shop for over 50 days in the last 14 months. Everything from USB ports not working, to the nav system never remembering my profile to the power mirrors failing. Additionally my A/C has completely failed on me twice (took them a month to fix, melted wiring harnesses and all). I’ve had it. Ram cares says they want to compensate me 1,000$ and then asks me to sign papers so I won’t file a lawsuit. The truck was given back to me yesterday and now not only does the nav not fully work but the climate controls no longer work in auto mode. I am in Texas does anyone know of a good lawyer? I am seeking full reimbursement or a sell back. Thank you so much in advance.

OtterRam

Reaction score
No advice on lawyers but good luck mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like a legit lemon. Some vehicles are just cursed to have problems.... and those that are should be reimbursed full purchase price. But I have to say hearing the list of issues tells me you might not be dealing with the most capable shop or shop foreman/service manager. Those are all curable conditions.

Mike504

Reaction score
You can email the attorney general's office for your state or often find it on their website to get info on filing a lemon law claim. I would start there and see if you qualify. If you do you wont even need an attorney.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Another example of why Ram comes in almost last in JD Power and Consumer Reports. The new 1500 has so many nice features and potential. Why does quality and reliability remain so elusive though? Poor engineering, build quality or a combo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/