5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Two weeks ago Biden put out a fatwa calling for Trump’s death, in five days Trump was shot and today the POTUS resigned on X yet no one has seen him…….you connect the dots.

Loudram

Reaction score
Talk about being prophetic. The Bee called it. Does Biden even know he's out?

Yesterday afternoon, Joseph R. Biden withdrew from the 2024 Presidential Election. Well, we think he did. As of this moment we have yet to see any proof that this was Biden's decision or even proof of life for that matter. How can POTUS make such a huge announcement via a letter on Twitter and not appear before everyone to talk about it?

Probably because he did NOT write the letter.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
She should at least loose her job and her pension. Negligence at that level can NOT be tolerated. Send a message. Unless it was by design…
It was by design. No possible way they can be that incompetent. The only failure was the shooter missed. Trump better be worried because it’s obvious the SS leadership doesn’t have his safety as a top priority. It starts at the top and she absolutely should be fired. She’s getting grilled right now in DC. Let’s see what happens. I’m sure nothing.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
screenshot-2024-07-22-065647-png.186766

I think someone called this a few weeks back.

Joepedo drops out, then resigns or gets 25th'd. Klamidia appoints BHO as VP and that's the ticket they run. Likely beat Trump. Hell, they don't even need Joe to leave, BHO can be elected VP.

Snekpete

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've got a hunch that the Senile Sniffer is not long for this world. I won't believe that he dropped out until I hear him say it, personally, not on some anonymous XTwitter post. After Covid the evil ones figure that they can get away with anything, and they have. They needed Biden to drop out before he dies so that they can replace Kamala at the Convention. The SS head did exactly as she was told and will get an award and a nice raise. The election is already over, Trump lost, the mail in ballots were overwhelming. The only loose strings are which evil one gets to play POTUS.

Users who are viewing this thread