5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The airlines were ascerd too.

Cancelled multiple flights into Houston for our team. Completely f*kd my work schedule for the next few weeks. Key coworker on the east coast can't get there this week (in time). We were asked to fly into Austin or San Antonio and drive. No rental cars avail in Austin. Drive from San Antonio? LOL, F that.

FWIW, I know of at least one coworker in Houston that is still without power.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The airlines were ascerd too.

Cancelled multiple flights into Houston for our team. Completely f*kd my work schedule for the next few weeks. Key coworker on the east coast can't get there this week (in time). We were asked to fly into Auston or San Antonio and drive. No rental cars avail in Austin. Drive from San Antonio? LOL, F that.

FWIW, I know of at least one coworker in Houston that is still without power.

I've been on a generator for 28 hours.
Power company hopes to get power restored 1M addresses today. I heard that 2.5M of 2.8M had lost power.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The moms and dads of Houston who are in low lying areas have become so good at carpentry, drywall, etc they band together to repair each other’s houses. No zoning, rapid growth and unscrupulous developers in bed with shady elected government officials building homes and businesses in low lying / swamps. Kick in years ago they never completed the last phase of a flood control program and here we are today.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've been on a generator for 28 hours.
Power company hopes to get power restored 1M addresses today. I heard that 2.5M of 2.8M had lost power.
The last time we had a hurricane in Louisiana I was on generator for 8 days. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread